A little about me
I hold a BA in Biblical Studies from Trinity International University and a MA from Knox Theological Seminary. I am blessed to have married my high school sweetheart and we have three gorgeous daughters and an energetic little boy. I also have had the privilege of serving three years in the United States Army. God has allowed me to cultivate and use my gifts in the areas of leadership, discipleship, and preaching. The Lord has placed in me a passion for declaring the glory and supremacy of Christ in all things.
A little about my beliefs
Below you will find the names of certain statements and confessions detailing the doctrinal positions reflected on this site.
- Abstract of Principles
- The London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689
- The Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- The Nashville Statement: A Coalition for Biblical Sexuality
- The Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy